Monday, December 7, 2015

America's New Entrepreneur--North Georgia Dental Temps!

A Division of Gardner Bank
 
At SmallBusinessBank.com, a division of Gardner Bank, we serve micro business customers in the wide range of their business' life-cycles, from pre-start up, to mature business company. Regardless of what stage of success you have taken your micro business to, you can count on us to share your story. This weeks story, in their own words, is North Georgia Dental Temps.


My name is Bethany Durden. I began my business North Georgia Dental Temps, to meet the dental staffing needs of offices in the North Georgia region of the State.

My goal is to bring a paradigm shift to the outdated model of the dental staffing agency. Having been in the dental field as a dental hygienist for 12 years, I had very little knowledge of how to start a business. 

I started to educate myself through blogs and podcasts on how to start and run a business.
     
As a microbusiness entrepreneur, you must wear many  hats.  You are the IT person, the marketer, design team, secretary and accountant.  The job that I have found most challenging to this point is building my website, and the technological aspects of SEO.
     
I have chosen to measure my success by setting goals for myself within a timeframe and achieving them. If you just look at the big picture, you can easily get discouraged in the first few years of a new business venture.  However, if you judge your company’s success by the goals you have accomplished it gives a different perspective on success.
     
My most helpful tools thus far have been podcasts. Since I still work full time, I am able to use my commute to become educated.  My favorite podcast is Entreleadership. It gives both business advice and encouragement with a focus on small business.  My most helpful tools are PicMonkey, Google Calendar and a phone app Mass Text. 
    
I have loved the help and personal touch at Small Business Bank.  Customer Service is outstanding. I always talk to a person!
 
SmallBusinessBank.com is proud to be helping micro business customers like North Georgia Dental Temps build their business dreams with simple, value-based banking solutions.

Contact her at email: bdurden0907@yahoo.com.

Let us feature YOUR micro business on our blogsite, and get FREE promotions on social media platforms and website at www.SmallBusinessBank.com. Interested? Contact John at 1-855-856-0233, Ext. 114 today.

 

Listed as one of the Top 10 Free Checking Accounts by GoBankingRates.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment